B2B Cashflow Solutions Ltd is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) as our depth of expertise is within the (non-regulated) commercial finance sectors.
What we can offer our customers seeking FSA products and services, including Property Equity release is assistance in identifying a suitable market broker, and managing this process on your behalf to ensure you receive the service and attention to detail you deserve.
This ‘project management’ service has become part of our overall service to our business customers due to the high levels of enquiries we receive from sole traders, partners, directors and shareholders of businesses who already use our commercial products and services, and contact us for assistance which falls within IFA/FSA.
We do not give advice, but we have developed a comprehensive panel of trusted IFS’s throughout the UK which have ‘specialism’ in the areas we have been asked to identify.
So if you trust us with your business finance, why not let us manage your personal enquiries?
Independent Financial Advisers
Changes in 2012 (the FSA’s Retail Distribution Review) will dramatically reshape the financial industry, with tougher regulations and higher requirements. It is predicted many firms IFA firms will struggle, or be unwilling, to achieve these levels.
At B2B Cashflow Solutions we work with a trusted panel of IFA’s who have already proved themselves to us and our customers. Our Property Equity Release panel of partners are always Safe Home Income Plans (SHIP) registered.
Our IFA partners offer a range of personal financial solutions including:
- Savings and investments
- Pension and retirement planning
- Protection and insurance
- Mortgages including ‘equity release’
Call 01508 494 345 or email us
What is Equity Release?
Equity release schemes allow you to release tax-free cash from your home to boost your finances in later life. The two main types of equity release schemes are lifetime mortgages and home reversion plans, with drawdown options also available.
All types of Safe Home Income Plans (SHIP) approved equity release schemes allow you to:
- Remain in your property for life, provided the property remains your main residence.
- Move your plan to another suitable property without any financial penalty, subject to criteria.
- Guarantee you’ll never fall into negative equity. This means you will never owe more than the value of your home and no debt will ever be left to your estate.
Reasons to release equity
Enables homeowners aged 55-95 across the UK to make the most of their finances by safely releasing equity from their homes.
Many of them took the opportunity to:
- Make home and/or garden improvements
- Take holidays
- Clear unsecured debts, i.e. loans and credit cards
- Clear outstanding mortgage
- Treat or help family or friends.