We know that the availability of finance for those operating in the Real Estate sector relies upon specialist sector skills, a knowledge of the whole funding market, and the ability to structure the proposition in the right way from the outset.
Since the economic downturn, the traditional banks have become increasingly selective and more stringent in assessing property development finance, with some exiting the market entirely. Development Finance is a highly specialised lending service and requires a high level of detail to be gathered, assessed and presented to a potential lender.
It can be extremely challenging for a prospective borrower to know which alternatives to approach and how to present their proposals to achieve the best result.
B2B Cashflow Solutions has a specialist in-house Real Estate Finance team with several decades’ experience of the sector. We have access to the entire breadth of the Real Estate Finance market from High Street banks, through challenger banks and specialist development lenders, to bridging & mezzanine finance providers and private development financiers. Recognising that every development scheme is different, we will apply our extensive experience to your project from the outset, ensuring that the optimum funding structure can be secured from the current market.
Call 01508 494 345 or email us
Real Estate Finance – Property Development
We can assist with funding for experienced operators in:
- Residential Development
- Commercial Development (usually pre-let or pre-sold)
- Mixed use property development
- Registered Providers of Affordable Housing
The terms available and associated pricing will vary from lender to lender on a case by case basis and the following features are for general information purposes as a guide for your personal assessment.
- 60% to 80% loan-to-cost (with recognition of enhanced land values from planning gain)
- Single units through to multi-plot, phased sites
- New build, conversion and short term ‘tart-and-turn’ facilities
- Loan terms up to 3 years
- Full recourse or SPV structures considered
- Joint ventures between landowners and contractors/developers
- Loans from £25,001