Liquid Digestate - new-start business.
- New-start up business introduced by another consultant who could not find a solution
- All commercial banks had declined to support
- Key Director had only nominal cash to invest and wasn’t a home owner
- Seeking £657,000 of plant and equipment much of which was being supplied from Germany in Euros
- The key element was the 15-year contract with the main contractor to service the primary contract for a plc.
- We worked with the consultant and accountants to prepare the Business Plan and mitigate the obvious issues for lenders.
- 7 lenders used to accommodate the various assets determined by appetite for funding balances, equipment ages and types.
- Deferral of the invoice VAT also applied to preserve the limited working capital.