Funding for livestock - unsecured loan.
- Referred by Foundation East.
- £50,000 required for working capital after cash-funding of ducklings for a new supermarket contract
- Traditional live-stock funding not available on ducks (due to disease risks).
- Owners invested their own cash in the livestock but became stretched due to the length of time before the ducklings matured to egg-laying.
- Therefore income delayed – working capital shortfall.
- £50,000 raised over a two year repayment with unsupported PG’s.
- Customer was able to invest in additional infrastructure, and came back for another £50,000 which we were pleased to facilitate.