If you haven't provided for your VAT or Corporation Tax bills, you may be having sleepless nights. If you have, you may prefer to invest those reserves into the growth of your business.
Either way, we can provide the funding solution by facilitating the payment of the VAT, or Corporation tax bill to HMRC on behalf of our clients and spreading the cost over a maximum of 3 months for VAT, and 12 months for Corporation Tax.
Funding can also be provided within 30 days of HMRC 'due date' to reimburse VAT and Tax bills already paid.
Unlike our 'Unsecured Business Loans' these short-term loan facilities are specific to VAT and Corporation Tax debt and therefore do not preclude our business clients from additional 'unsecured' borrowing.
Call 01508 494 345 or email us
- Quarterly VAT bills can be spread over 3 months
- Single transactions or ongoing funding available
- Corporation Tax bills can be funded over 6, 10, or 12 months
- Fixed rate loans from 2.7% (flat rate)
- Funding available from £10,000 with no upper limit
- Fixed 'Transaction Fee'
- Loan funds can be paid directly to HMRC, or reimburse payments already made (within 30 days of HMRC 'due date')
- A simple application process with decisions typically in 72 hours
What information do we need?
- A completed application template with business background overview
- Latest year-end accounts
- 'Beneficial Owners' personal details and proof of I.D.
- A copy of the HMRC Corporation Tax/VAT invoice, (and proof of payment if applying for reimbursement)
B2B Cashflow Solutions... 'Funding the Unusual'