- Introduced in 2010 to reduce carbon emissions
- Payments designed to accelerate investment in renewable technologies that generate electricity
- Tariffs have reduced over time however could still provide a good return on investment
- Introduced in 2011 to further reduce carbon emissions and move away from use of fossil fuels
- Payments designed to accelerate investment in heat generating renewable technologies
- Current tariffs demonstrate positive returns – how much would be dependent on heat load and type of fuel
Call 01508 494 345 or email us
Technologies we can facilitate for funding
- Wind turbines (on shore)
- Anaerobic digestion
- Combined heat and power
- Air source/ground source heat pumps
- Solar PV – roof/ground mounted
B2B Cashflow Solutions is committed to supporting the green energy market is facilitating increased lending in this sector to support the Corporate and SME markets.
B2B Cashflow Solutions... 'Funding the Unusual'