A suite of financial and administrative services designed to release sole traders, partnerships and Small to Medium sized businesses from the time consuming, day to day management of financial control, performance reports, and related paperwork.
It is a fundamental need for every properly managed business to maintain up to date records of its financial transactions, whether it be sales and purchase ledgers, invoicing customers, paying suppliers and staff, or simply meeting its legal and tax accounting obligations on an annual basis
Additionally, businesses which borrow will almost certainly be required to evidence historic and current trading performance to a prospective lender, and even the friendly bank manager has become increasingly demanding of regular financial reporting.
Despite this, many small businesses maintain poorly managed financial records throughout each trading year, and often incur additional professional fees because time and resource is wasted in reconciling these at the financial year-end.
Accountants undertake a key role in the various processes, however many businesses use this costly resource for ongoing processes and tasks which could equally be accommodated by employing fully qualified, professional bookkeepers at a fraction of the cost…’sledgehammer and nut’ may come to mind?
Accountants are highly qualified professionals, and this expertise is invaluable, indeed irreplaceable in matters which include the ‘sign-off’ of a business’s year-end accounts, completion of legislative audits, and tax advice.
However more regular, administration based processes including payroll, VAT returns, electronic bookkeeping, and access to accurate, up to date management reports often cost a business far more than they need to when inappropriate resource is allocated to them.
Of course, this inappropriate resource could well include the business owner or the Finance Director; both should have ‘bigger fish to fry!’
Call 01508 494 345 or email us
But what value can B2B Cashflow solutions deliver?
- A panel of fully qualified ‘in-house’ and ‘partner’ bookkeepers offering a wide variety of skills and services
- Tailored resourcing of the appropriate task
- Reduced cost, yet improved peace of mind
What Bookkeeping services can B2B Cashflow Solutions Provide?
- Financial Control for Small Businesses: Bank/cash reconciliation and control, VAT and payroll compliance
- Ongoing contracted support, or consultancy for specific projects
- Sales Ledger Management: Invoicing, credit control and banking
- Purchase Ledger Management: Posting invoices, paying suppliers
- Management Accounts and Budget Reports: Tailored to your needs
- Business Planning: Forecasting and budgeting
- Monthly Financial Reporting: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, aged Debtors & Creditors
- VAT returns
- Payroll Services: Including P11d’s
- Software implementation and training
How qualified are the bookkeepers we have at your service?
All hold a ‘Practicing Licence’ and are ‘Certified’ with one or more of the following:
- Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (MICB)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)