Competitor business acquisition.
- Referred by one of our local bank relationships for funding of computers and equipment within an acquisition project to buy another business.
- Funding for vehicles also required on stage payments as chassis supplier needed funding weeks before payment of the completed fit-out.
- Re-finance of existing assets used to raise acquisition capital to buy the target business.
- B2B sourced 2.5 times more funding than the bank could achieve against used asset valuations
- B2B agreed with the bank and their customer to let us fund the project and leave the bank available to generate funds for subsequent working capital.