Single Invoice Factoring - short term cash.
- Banked with Barclays
- Trading 3 years and growing rapidly
- Short term cash shortfall caused by new contracts meant cash-flow stretched and a need additional supply vehicles.
- Largest customers taking 90 days credit.
- Seeking funds to raise a deposit for an asset finance on vehicles
- Projections suggest shortfall will not be prolonged once new contract monies begin to come in so single invoice factoring of larger credit-hungry customers suited to the short term.
- B2B also accommodated the asset finance.